Mr. Captor captures still images on your desktop, including the entire desktop,
rectangular, elliptical and freehand regions, single window,
a group of windows, menus, cursors and
colors. It enables capture long web pages, PDF, DOC and other documents by
using auto-scroll feature. The program can also capture images on timer event.. Extracts images from
EXE, DLL, SCR, OCX files. Supports a lot of graphical formats.
The below list contains a detailed description of currently supported features.
If you want to suggest a new feature, please suggest it.
- Enables to capture rectangular, elliptical and freehand regions.
- Allows to edit a screen area size and position.
- Screen magnification.
- Can capture a single window or a group of windows.
- Captures scrolling windows: web pages, DOC, PDF, and more.
- Enables to capture both a single popup menu and a full menu tree.
- Allows to grab a cursor and save it as a CUR file
- Grabs a color at any point of the screen and puts in on Clipboard as the RGB hexadecimal string.
- Extracts images from EXE,DLL,SCR,OCX files.
- Captures images on timer event.
- Supports BMP, PCX, GIF, JPEG, JP2, PNG, TIFF, TGA, CUR, ICO, PPM, PGM, PICT, WMF, EMF formats.
- A program has the built-in image editor: brightness, contrast and colors adjustment, gamma correction, rotation, effects, color depth changing, image resizing and more.
- Allows to use an external graphic editor.
- An advanced printing support.
- Enables to send send image as the email attachement (supports SMTP and MAPI).
- Allows to publish an image on the Web by using the FTP connection.
- Creates a Flash slide show from separate graphical files.
- Supports English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian languages.
And much more...